Classics audiobook resources in French (Free!)

  • Garummm
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2011
      Salve Irene, salvete omnes!

      For anyone wishing to explore the classics in French, I've just stumbled on
      remarkable audiobook website in. . . . French.

      All entries are listenable on line; the majority are also downloadable
      MP3's.
      All are free. So fare I've downloaded some Horace and a few others.

      http://www.litteratureaudio.com/livres-audio-gratuits-mp3/categorie/antiquite

      You'll see from the right-hand sidebar under "genres" that this site
      (Litterature audio.com) has a large selection of other categories to
      explore.

      The home page has a suite of links to other francophone audobook sources;
      mouse over the "Litterature" in the title bar and click.

      Vale, et valete bene

      Garummm