Reminder: Author chat on Wednesday, 2/2/2011, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2011

      Title: Reminder: Author chat on Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday February 2, 2011
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 4 minutes.
      Notes: On Wednesday we have the second of two chats on "The Poison King: The Life and Legend of Mithradates, Rome's Deadliest Enemy" by Adrienne Mayor who will join us this time!

      Newcomers please contact me first.

      See you all on Wednesday! We need a good turnout for this author chat.

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2011

        Title: Reminder: Author chat on Wednesday

        Date: Wednesday February 2, 2011