Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday, 1/5/2011, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2011

      Title: Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday January 5, 2011
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 3 minutes.
      Notes: On Wednesday we will discuss "All Roads Lead to Murder: A Case from the Notebooks of Pliny the Younger" by Albert Bell. Pliny and Tacitus a sleuths. The author will join us for the chat.

      Newcomers please contact me first.

      I'm having the flu, However, if I'm not recovered yet, I still will set the chat room and let people in until 10:00 PM.

      Albert and Judith: Let's do a trial chat on Tuesday.

      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/booklist2.htm#bl1
      http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/

      See you all Wednesday!

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2011