New pages on the EMU-COST website

  • Georges Depeyrot
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2010
      Dear list member

      Our application for an European program European monetary unifications,
      from Antiquity to modern times (EMU) is improved by the opening of 7
      galleries of books to prove the quality and importance of the 80 scholars
      potential participant to the network.
      You can see the gallery at
      <http://www.emu-cost.net/pages/emu_gallery.html>http://www.emu-cost.net/pages/emu_gallery.html
      as you will see it moves…

      the home page of the application is also presenting a short gallery
      <http://www.emu-cost.net>http://www.emu-cost.net

      By the way, I remind you the 2011 publications of Moneta
      (<http://www.moneta.be>www.moneta.be )
      115, E. Petac, Aspecte ale circula iei monetare în Dacia Roman (106-275 p.,
      chr.);
      116, J.-L. Dengis, Trouvailles en Belgique, VII. Luxembourg, monnaies romaines
      117, Report of the International monetary Conference Paris, June 1867
      (London, 1868)
      118, Report of the Royal Commission on International Coinage (London, 1868)
      119, Report from the Select Committee on Depreciation of Silver (London, 1876)
      120, J.-L. Dengis, Trouvailles en Belgique, VII. Liège, monnaies romaines
      121, The Currency of Japan (Yokohama, 1882)

      Best

      Georges Depeyrot,
      Archeologies d'Orient et d'Occident, Ecole Normale Superieure, Paris
      (CNRS/ENS/UMR 8546)

      ON LINE : COST project 2010 (with video)..............................
      www.emu-cost.net
      Publications Moneta 2011: volumes 115-121 in
      press...........<http://www.moneta.be/>www.moneta.be
      Personal page
      ..................................http://cnrs.academia.edu/GeorgesDepeyrot
      Personal
      page...................................http://www.archeo.ens.fr/spip.php?article931

      This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for
      the addressees.