Book chat reminder, Wednesday, 12/1/2010, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2010

      Title: Book chat reminder, Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday December 1, 2010
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 3 minutes.
      Notes: A reminder that on Wednesday we'll discuss "Last Act in Palmyra" by Lindsey Davis, Falco's and Helena's adventures in Nabatea and the Decapolis.

      Newcomers please contact me first.

      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/booklist2.htm#bl1
      http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/

      See you all Wednesday!