Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday, 11/17/2010, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2010

      Title: Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday November 17, 2010
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 3 minutes.
      Notes: A reminder that on Wednesday we have our second of two chats on “The Spartacus War” by Barry Strauss.

      => For some reason, this notification initially disappeared. <sigh>

      http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/

      See you all Wednesday!

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2010

        Title: Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday