Re: [Roman_History_Books] The Ninth legion

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 17, 2000
      In a message dated 6/17/00 1:20:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      Jimmyjb@... writes:

      > Hope this resolves the issue.

      Thank you, it will indeed. (I keep forgetting Fred Mench!)

      And I hope that Sally will find the book in time for her parents'
      anniversary. :-)

      Irene
      http://members.xoom.com/placida/
      http://www.delphi.com/ab-ancienthist/start
    • Judy Geary
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 4, 2000
        Hi. Rosemary Sutcliff wrote a wonderful book about the son of a man in the
        lost legion trying to find out what happened to them. It may not be the one
        your parents read, but it's great. It's The Eagle of the Ninth

        Enjoy.

        Judy Gear