Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday, 10/6/2010, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2010

      Title: Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday October 6, 2010
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 4 minutes.
      Notes: A reminder that on Wednesday we have our second of three chats on The Aeneid.

      Books 5 through 8. If you can't complete the section, we suggest you get familiar with the narrative at least.

      More info/background is on the blog http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/

      Enjoy! See you all Wednesday!

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2010

        Title: Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday