Book Chat reminder, Wednesday, 9/15/2010, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2010

      Title: Book Chat reminder, Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday September 15, 2010
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 4 minutes.
      Notes: A reminder that on Wednesday we have our first of three chats on The Aeneid.

      Books 1 through 4. If you can't complete the section, we suggest you get familiar with the narrative at least.

      More info/background is on the blog http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/

      Enjoy! See you all Wednesday!

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 13, 2010

        Title: Book Chat reminder, Wednesday