Check out my website

  • Bruce
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2010
      My new website is up, please take a look at http://www.brucemacbain.com
      It's designed by Madeira James (Xuni.com) and I think she did a fantastic job—hope you agree. The site is loaded with background information pertaining to my novel, "Roman Games" as well as some essays on ancient and modern history and book reviews that I've done over the years for Historical Novels Review and Foreword Magazine.
    • Hahn Irene
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 27, 2010
        Great website!

        Irene