Accidental Sale on Kindle edition of "No Roads Lead to Rome!"

  • noroadsleadtorome
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2010
      Cheaper than a latte!

      Until I can find a live human on the other side of the Amazon.com web site, the Kindle edition of my novel, "No Roads Lead to Rome," is being offered at a sinfully low price.

      Really - I'm working to fix the pricing glitch, but you might as well benefit from it.

      "No Roads" is routinely in the top 20, often in the top 10 Kindle books sold in the Political/Humor, Business/Ethics, and Ancient History/Rome categories.

      History, hubris, and humor in 123 AD.

      Enjoy!

      RSG
      www.noroadsleadtorome.com