More reading list links

  • Garummm
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2010
      Salvete omnes!

      I forgot this very interesting link -- this one is for books on Rome, but
      the "five books" format covers every kind of topic.

      This is a picked list of 5 books on "Enemies of Ancient Rome" by Adrienne
      Mayor (ties in with consideration of her "Poison King" for 2011 reading
      list, and "Spartacus War" for this year's list.)
      http://fivebooks.com/interviews/adrienne-mayor-on-enemies-ancient-rome

      Valete bene

      Garummm

    • Vicki Cline
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2010
        Why We're All Romans
        http://www.unrv.com/book-review/why-we-all-romans.php

        Maybe we can read this next year or the one after that.

        Vicki
      • Hahn Irene
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2010
          Thx!