Bookchat reminder Wednesday, 6/2/2010, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010

      Title: Bookchat reminder Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday June 2, 2010
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 4 minutes.
      Notes: Time has been running away from me! A reminder that we meet this Wednesday, June 2, to discuss "The Roman Way" by Edith Hamilton, as seen through the eyes of ancient literature.

      http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/

      See you all!

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2010

        Title: Bookchat reminder Wednesday