Book Chat reminder, Wednesday, 5/19/2010, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , May 18, 2010

      Title: Book Chat reminder, Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday May 19, 2010
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 4 minutes.
      Notes: A reminder that we meet Wednesday, May 19 for the second of two chats on the novel "Augustus" by John Williams, with comparison to "Augustus: A Novel" by Allan Massie for those who have the book.

      "Book II" of each book.

      Enjoy! And see you all Wednesday!

      Message 2 of 4 , May 19, 2010

        Title: Book Chat reminder, Wednesday