Book Chat reminder, Wednesday, 5/5/2010, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2010

      Title: Book Chat reminder, Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday May 5, 2010
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 4 minutes.
      Notes: A reminder that we meet Wednesday, May 5 for the first of two chats on "Augustus: A Novel" by John Williams, with comparison to "Augustus" by Allan Massie for those who have the book.

      Let's try for at least Book I.

      Enjoy! And see you all Wednesday!

      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2010

        Title: Book Chat reminder, Wednesday

        Date: Wednesday May 5, 2010

        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2010

          Title: Book Chat reminder, Wednesday

          Date: Wednesday May 5, 2010
          Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 4 minutes.

          Message 4 of 4 , May 5, 2010

            Title: Book Chat reminder, Wednesday

            Date: Wednesday May 5, 2010