Books to go

  • Garummm
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 8:27 PM
      Salvete omnes!

      For y'all -- especially those not able to join April 7's chat:

      Two books to whoever wants them (I have dups)

      Burn, A. R. , PENGUIN HISTORY OF GREECE, Penguin 1985 (c.1963)
      414 pp, index, foldout chronological table (approx 11"x17" / A3)
      paperback, good, some foxing

      Sophocles: THE THREE THEBAN PLAYS (Antigone; Oedipus the King; Oedipus at
      Colonus)
      Trans. Robert Fagles; intro & notes by Bernard Knox
      Penguin 1984, (c 1982), 119 pp, bibliography; geneology of Oedipus (table);
      glossary
      paperback, binding solid; cover has some creases; occasional ballpoint
      markings in text

      First come, first served.

      Valete bene
      Garummm