Book chat reminder: Lavinia on Wednesday, 4/7/2010, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2010

      Title: Book chat reminder: Lavinia on Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday April 7, 2010
      Notes: A reminder that we meet Wednesday, April 7 to discuss the novel "Lavinia" by Ursula Le Guin.

      Enjoy! And see you all Wednesday!

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 6, 2010

        Title: Book chat reminder: Lavinia on Wednesday

        Date: Wednesday April 7, 2010
        Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 4 minutes.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7, 2010

          Title: Book chat reminder: Lavinia on Wednesday

          Date: Wednesday April 7, 2010