Book Cat reminder Wednesday, 3/3/2010, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2010

      Title: Book Cat reminder Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday March 3, 2010
      Notes: A reminder that we meet on Wednesday, March 3, 9:30 PM US EST, for our first of two chats about life and travel in Ancient Rome.

      Ancient Rome on Five Denarii a Day by Philip Matyzcak
      Working IX to V: Orgy Planners, Funeral Clowns, and Other Prized Professions of the Ancient World by Vicki Leon

      I envision a free-wheeling discussion: Bring up anything that strikes you as new to you or noteworthy in both books.

      See you all Wednesday!

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2010

        Title: Book Cat reminder Wednesday

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2010