Reminder: Book chat on Wednesday, 1/20/2010, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 19, 2010

      Title: Reminder: Book chat on Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday January 20, 2010
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 2 minutes.
      Notes: A reminder that we meet on Wednesday, January 20, 9:30 PM US EST, for the first of three chats on Tacitus' Histories. (Introduction and Books 1 & 2, i.e., up to just before the second battle of Bedriacum)

      See you all Wednesday!

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 20, 2010

        Title: Reminder: Book chat on Wednesday

        Date: Wednesday January 20, 2010