Re: [Roman_History_Books] No Roads Lead to Rome

  • Hahn Irene
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 19, 2010
      List of state leaders 123 A.D. Not enlightening either ;-)

      Irene

      Roman History Books and More
      Cohost, Ancient Classical History Forum

      On Jan 19, 2010, at 1:14 PM, Onyx Keane wrote:

      > I was thinking the same thing Irene. Glad I was not the only one to
      > notice that comment

    • Onyx Keane
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 19, 2010
        I  guess we can say that about most times in history.  Some are just worse then others.  Also I am sure all of those who were enlightened had those who claimed they were not.  It is so hard to judge when we are living it.  Lincoln was both loved and despised during his time.  Being Roman history buffs how many times has Julius Caesar been a hero and a villain.  The wonders of it all.