Book char reminder Wednesday, 12/16/2009, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 2009

      Title: Book char reminder Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday December 16, 2009
      Notes: A reminder that we meet on Wednesday, December 16, 9:30 PM US EST, for the chat on the mystery "Ovid" by David Wishart. Very cleverly done!

      http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/

      See you all Wednesday!

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 15, 2009

        Title: Book char reminder Wednesday

        Date: Wednesday December 16, 2009
        Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 3 minutes.

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 16, 2009

          Title: Book char reminder Wednesday

          Date: Wednesday December 16, 2009