Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday, 12/2/2009, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2009

      Title: Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday December 2, 2009
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 3 minutes.
      Notes: A reminder that we meet on Wednesday, December 2, 9:30 PM US EST, for the chat on the mystery "Poseidon's Gold" by Lindsay Davis.

      A rollicking story!

      See you all Wednesday!

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 2009

        Title: Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday

        Date: Wednesday December 2, 2009

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2009

          Title: Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday

          Date: Wednesday December 2, 2009
          Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 4 minutes.

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 2, 2009

            Title: Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday

            Date: Wednesday December 2, 2009