Book chat reminder, Wednesday, 11/18/2009, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 15, 2009

      Title: Book chat reminder, Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday November 18, 2009
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 4 minutes.
      Notes: A reminder that we meet on Wednesday, November 18, 9:30 PM US EST, for the second of two chats on Caesar: Life of a Colossus by Adrian Goldworthy.

      I have not been able to blog anything due to work overload, but we all are quite familiar with the subject, I think.

      See you all Wednesday!

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 16, 2009

        Title: Book chat reminder, Wednesday

        Date: Wednesday November 18, 2009

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 17, 2009

          Title: Book chat reminder, Wednesday

          Date: Wednesday November 18, 2009
          Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 4 minutes.

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 18, 2009

            Title: Book chat reminder, Wednesday

            Date: Wednesday November 18, 2009