Reminder - Final Scipio Chat

  • Roman_History_Books@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2000

      Final Scipio Chat

      Date: Wednesday, June 7, 2000
      Time: 9:00PM - 10:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      A reminder that we meet at the above date and time for our
      second and final chat on "Scipio, The Man Who Defeated Hannibal"
      by Ross Leckie, as well as the historical Scipio.

      For details and background readings please go to
      http://members.xoom.com/placida/booklist2.htm.

      We meet in the Ancient Classical History Chat Room
      http://ancienthistory.about.com/mpchat.htm.

      For new members, I suggest a trial sign on.
      A note for AOL'ers: It's best to first clear your cache, i.e.
      delete your temporary internet files via "My AOL" /
      "Preferences" / "www", and then click on your computer's browser
      to sign on to the chat.

      See you Wednesday!