Re: Mystery Author Jane Finnis

  • wendielayne
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 16, 2009
      --- In Roman_History_Books@yahoogroups.com, Hahn Irene <irenesbooks@...> wrote:

      > Her books have been recommended to me by another author. Late 1st
      > century A.D. in Britannia.
      >
      > Has anyone read them?
      >
      > Irene
      >
      > Roman History Books and More
      > Cohost, Ancient Classical History Forum

      I've read the first two and found them very enjoyable.
      Wendi
    • vlc2_sims
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 16, 2009
        --- In Roman_History_Books@yahoogroups.com, Hahn Irene <irenesbooks@...> wrote:

        > Her books have been recommended to me by another author. Late 1st
        > century A.D. in Britannia.
        >
        > Has anyone read them?
        >
        > Irene

        I thought we had read "Get Out or Die" in our chat group (guess not). At any rate, I read it and liked it. Here are the others in the series -

        A Bitter Chill (2005)
        Buried Too Deep (2008)

        Vicki
        vlcroman
      • Beverly & Ian Jennings
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 16, 2009
          No I haven't but I would like to give her a try. If it is about Roman
          Britain - I'm there.

          Beverly & Ian Jennings

          bjennings3@...