Mystery Author Jane Finnis

  • Hahn Irene
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 16, 2009
      Her books have been recommended to me by another author. Late 1st
      century A.D. in Britannia.

      Has anyone read them?

      Irene

      Roman History Books and More

    • wendielayne
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 16, 2009
        --- In Roman_History_Books@yahoogroups.com, Hahn Irene <irenesbooks@...> wrote:

        > Her books have been recommended to me by another author. Late 1st
        > century A.D. in Britannia.
        >
        > Has anyone read them?
        >
        > Irene
        >
        > Roman History Books and More
        > Cohost, Ancient Classical History Forum

        I've read the first two and found them very enjoyable.
        Wendi
      • vlc2_sims
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 16, 2009
          --- In Roman_History_Books@yahoogroups.com, Hahn Irene <irenesbooks@...> wrote:

          > Her books have been recommended to me by another author. Late 1st
          > century A.D. in Britannia.
          >
          > Has anyone read them?
          >
          > Irene

          I thought we had read "Get Out or Die" in our chat group (guess not). At any rate, I read it and liked it. Here are the others in the series -

          A Bitter Chill (2005)
          Buried Too Deep (2008)

          Vicki
          vlcroman
        • Beverly & Ian Jennings
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 16, 2009
            No I haven't but I would like to give her a try. If it is about Roman
            Britain - I'm there.

            Beverly & Ian Jennings

            bjennings3@...