Book Chat Reminder: Wednesday, 7/15/2009, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12, 2009

      Title: Book Chat Reminder: Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday July 15, 2009
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 4 minutes.
      Notes: This is a reminder that we meet on Wednesday, July 15, 9:30 PM US EDT, to discuss "Tiberius: The Memoirs of the Emperor" by Allan Massie.

      For details and background, go here:
      and to the blog:
      http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/

      See you all Wednesday. Enjoy the book!