Book Chat Reminder Wednesday: Satires by Horace, 7/1/2009, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2009

      Title: Book Chat Reminder Wednesday: Satires by Horace

      Date: Wednesday July 1, 2009
      Notes: This is a reminder that we meet on Wednesday, July 1, 9:30 US EDT, to discuss "The Satires” by Horace. They can be found online too. For details and background, go here:
      and to the blog:

    • Nora Walker
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2009
        I can't get into the chat room.

        From: Roman_History_Books@yahoogroups.com
        To: Roman_History_Books@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 19:27:46 +0000
        Subject: [Roman_History_Books] Book Chat Reminder Wednesday: Satires by Horace, 7/1/2009, 9:30 pm

        Reminder from:

        Roman_History_Books Yahoo! Group

        Title:

        Book Chat Reminder Wednesday: Satires by Horace

        Wednesday July 1, 2009

        Time:

        9:30 pm - 11:00 pm

        Location:

        http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm

        Notes:

        This is a reminder that we meet on Wednesday, July 1, 9:30 US EDT, to discuss "The Satires� by Horace. They can be found online too. For details and background, go here:
        and to the blog:

        Edit reminder optionsCopyright � 2009 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy