Book Chat Reminder Wednesday: Satires by Horace, 7/1/2009, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2009

      Title: Book Chat Reminder Wednesday: Satires by Horace

      Date: Wednesday July 1, 2009
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 4 minutes.
      Notes: This is a reminder that we meet on Wednesday, July 1, 9:30 US EDT, to discuss "The Satires” by Horace. They can be found online too. For details and background, go here:
      and to the blog:

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2009

        Title: Book Chat Reminder Wednesday: Satires by Horace

        Date: Wednesday July 1, 2009
        Notes: This is a reminder that we meet on Wednesday, July 1, 9:30 US EDT, to discuss "The Satires” by Horace. They can be found online too. For details and background, go here:
        and to the blog:

      • Nora Walker
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2009
          I can't get into the chat room.

          From: Roman_History_Books@yahoogroups.com
          To: Roman_History_Books@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 19:27:46 +0000
          Subject: [Roman_History_Books] Book Chat Reminder Wednesday: Satires by Horace, 7/1/2009, 9:30 pm

          Reminder from:

          Roman_History_Books Yahoo! Group

          Title:

          Book Chat Reminder Wednesday: Satires by Horace

          Wednesday July 1, 2009

          Time:

          9:30 pm - 11:00 pm

          Location:

          http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm

          Notes:

          This is a reminder that we meet on Wednesday, July 1, 9:30 US EDT, to discuss "The Satires� by Horace. They can be found online too. For details and background, go here:
          and to the blog:

          Edit reminder optionsCopyright � 2009 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy