Book Chat Reminder Wednesday: Satires by Horace, 7/1/2009, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 28, 2009

      Title: Book Chat Reminder Wednesday: Satires by Horace

      Date: Wednesday July 1, 2009
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 4 minutes.
      Notes: This is a reminder that we meet on Wednesday, July 1, 9:30 US EDT, to discuss "The Satires” by Horace. They can be found online too. For details and background, go here:
      and to the blog:

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 29, 2009

        Title: Book Chat Reminder Wednesday: Satires by Horace

        Date: Wednesday July 1, 2009

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 30, 2009

          Title: Book Chat Reminder Wednesday: Satires by Horace

          Date: Wednesday July 1, 2009
          Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 4 minutes.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 1, 2009

            Title: Book Chat Reminder Wednesday: Satires by Horace

            Date: Wednesday July 1, 2009
            Notes: This is a reminder that we meet on Wednesday, July 1, 9:30 US EDT, to discuss "The Satires” by Horace. They can be found online too. For details and background, go here:
            and to the blog:

          • Nora Walker
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 1, 2009
              I can't get into the chat room.

              From: Roman_History_Books@yahoogroups.com
              To: Roman_History_Books@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 19:27:46 +0000
              Subject: [Roman_History_Books] Book Chat Reminder Wednesday: Satires by Horace, 7/1/2009, 9:30 pm

              Reminder from:

              Roman_History_Books Yahoo! Group

              Title:

              Book Chat Reminder Wednesday: Satires by Horace

              Wednesday July 1, 2009

              Time:

              9:30 pm - 11:00 pm

              Location:

              http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm

              Notes:

              This is a reminder that we meet on Wednesday, July 1, 9:30 US EDT, to discuss "The Satires� by Horace. They can be found online too. For details and background, go here:
              and to the blog:

              Edit reminder optionsCopyright � 2009 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy