Upcoming Book Chat Wednesday: The Skystone, 6/17/2009, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2009

      Title: Upcoming Book Chat Wednesday: The Skystone

      Date: Wednesday June 17, 2009
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 4 minutes.
      Notes: This a reminder that we meet on Wednesday, June 17, 9:30 US EDT, to discuss "The Skystone (The Camulod Chronicles, Book 1)" by Jack Whyte.

      For details and background, go here:
      and to the blog:
      http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/

      See you all!

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 17, 2009

        Title: Upcoming Book Chat Wednesday: The Skystone