Chat Reminder Wednesday: Catilina in Fiction, 5/20/2009, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 3 , May 20, 2009

      Title: Chat Reminder Wednesday: Catilina in Fiction

      Date: Wednesday May 20, 2009
      Notes: Reminder that we meet at the stated date and time for our second of two chats on Lucius Sergius Catilina.

      This chat is devoted to fictional treatment of the Catilinarian conspiracy.

      Newcomers: Please notify me of your intent to participate so I can put you on my chat list, see here:
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm

      See you all Wednesday!