Chat Reminder Wednesday: Catilina in Fiction, 5/20/2009, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2009

      Title: Chat Reminder Wednesday: Catilina in Fiction

      Date: Wednesday May 20, 2009
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 4 minutes.
      Notes: Reminder that we meet at the stated date and time for our second of two chats on Lucius Sergius Catilina.

      This chat is devoted to fictional treatment of the Catilinarian conspiracy.

      Newcomers: Please notify me of your intent to participate so I can put you on my chat list, see here:
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm

      See you all Wednesday!

      Message 2 of 3 , May 18, 2009

        Title: Chat Reminder Wednesday: Catilina in Fiction

        Message 3 of 3 , May 20, 2009

          Title: Chat Reminder Wednesday: Catilina in Fiction