book chat reminder Wednesday: Catlina, 5/6/2009, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 3 , May 4 6:27 PM

      Title: book chat reminder Wednesday: Catlina

      Date: Wednesday May 6, 2009
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 4 minutes.
      Notes: Reminder that we meet at the stated date and time for our first of two chats on Lucius Sergius Catilina.

      This chat, we will discuss Sallust and ancient and modern historians.

      Most of the texts are online, and I've done plenty of blogging:

      http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/

      See also http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/booklist2.htm

      See you all Wednesday!

      Message 2 of 3 , May 5 6:25 PM

        Title: book chat reminder Wednesday: Catlina

        Message 3 of 3 , May 6 12:26 PM

          Title: book chat reminder Wednesday: Catlina