Chat Wed Apr 15

  • Garummm
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2009
      Salvete omnes!

      Absence makes the heart grow, etc....

      I have a meeting lat Wed. afternoon that will delay my entry, and got the
      book wrong -- thought we were doing the Golden Ass (I hear the snickers
      already).

      Haven't been able to scare up "Winter Quarters" anyway, even on Interlibrary
      lone. Will try to check in for a few minutes by way of getting y'all's book
      review on this one.

      Valete
      Garummm