Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday: Winter Quarters, 4/15/2009, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2009

      Title: Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday: Winter Quarters

      Date: Wednesday April 15, 2009
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 22 hours, 4 minutes.
      Notes: This is a reminder that we meet on Wednesday, April 15 at the equivalent of 9:30 PM EDT in our chat room to discuss Winter Quarters by Alfred Duggan.

      For details go to

      Did some blogging too: http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/

      See you all then.

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 14, 2009

        Title: Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday: Winter Quarters

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 15, 2009

          Title: Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday: Winter Quarters