Book Chat Reminder Friday, 4/3/2009, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2009

      Title: Book Chat Reminder Friday

      Date: Friday April 3, 2009
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 12 hours, 4 minutes.
      Notes: This a reminder that we chat on Friday, 9:30 PM EDT, with Adrian Murdoch, author of "Rome's Greatest Defeat: Massacre in the Teutoburg Forest."

      I apologize that I have not blogged more on the subject recently, but I was tied up with other things.

      Have your questions for Adrian ready. It's very kind of him to join us and give up his Saturday morning in the Far East.

      See you then.

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2009

        Title: Book Chat Reminder Friday