RE: [Roman_History_Books] How not to portray the battle in the Teutoburg Forest

  • Beverly & Ian Jennings
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2009
      Thanks to Bingley for the link. I need to come into the 21st century and
      learn to appreciate those computerized people.

      Classics profs - well, having worked with profs my whole life - nothing
      surprises me. Some are willing to play to the camera and some aren't. Hey
      I'm on television - I'll say anything.

      I'm now going to watch the Battle of Hastings link!!!

      Beverly & Ian Jennings

      bjennings3@...