Book chat reminder for Wednesday, 3/18/2009, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 16, 2009

      Title: Book chat reminder for Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday March 18, 2009
      Notes: This is a reminder that we meet at the stated date and time (9:30 PM U.S. EDT or UTC/GMT - 4 Hours) for our first of two chats discussing the Battle in the Teutoburg Forest. Some people have only one of the two books handy, others both.

      I am blogging this quite a bit, so I suggest you check http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/ frequently.

      See you all then!

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 17, 2009

        Title: Book chat reminder for Wednesday

        Date: Wednesday March 18, 2009
        Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 4 minutes.

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 18, 2009

          Title: Book chat reminder for Wednesday

          Date: Wednesday March 18, 2009