Book Chat Reminder Wednesday, 2/4/2009, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009

      Title: Book Chat Reminder Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday February 4, 2009
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 4 minutes.
      Notes: This is a reminder that we complete our discussion & chat on The Beginnings of Rome: Italy From the Bronze Age to the Punic Wars (Circa 1,000 to 264 B.C.) by T.J. Cornell with Chapters 14 & 15, this Wednesday.

      See you all then.

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009

        Title: Book Chat Reminder Wednesday

        Date: Wednesday February 4, 2009

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009

          Title: Book Chat Reminder Wednesday

          Date: Wednesday February 4, 2009
          Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 4 minutes.

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 4, 2009

            Title: Book Chat Reminder Wednesday

            Date: Wednesday February 4, 2009