book chat reminder Wednesday, 1/21/2009, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 20, 2009

      Title: book chat reminder Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday January 21, 2009
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 4 minutes.
      Notes: This is a reminder that we continue our discussion & chat on The Beginnings of Rome: Italy From the Bronze Age to the Punic Wars (Circa 1,000 to 264 B.C.) by T.J. Cornell, finishing up Chapter 12, go on to Chapter 13, and maybe do a bit of Chapter 14, this Wednesday.

      See you then!

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 21, 2009

        Title: book chat reminder Wednesday

        Date: Wednesday January 21, 2009