Book Chat on Wednesday: The Sand-Reckoner", 12/17/2008, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 2008

      Title: Book Chat on Wednesday: The Sand-Reckoner"

      Date: Wednesday December 17, 2008
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 4 minutes.
      Notes: A reminder that we meet at the stated date and time to discuss "The Sand-Reckoner" by Gillian Bradshaw, a novel about Archimedes.

      Enjoy!

      See you all Wednesday . . .

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 15, 2008

        Title: Book Chat on Wednesday: The Sand-Reckoner"

        Date: Wednesday December 17, 2008

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 16, 2008

          Title: Book Chat on Wednesday: The Sand-Reckoner"

          Date: Wednesday December 17, 2008
          Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 12 hours, 4 minutes.

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 17, 2008

            Title: Book Chat on Wednesday: The Sand-Reckoner"

            Date: Wednesday December 17, 2008