Hi everyone

  • bruce.macbain
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008
      I've just joined the group and would like to introduce myself. I have
      a doctorate in ancient history and taught Greek and Roman history and
      Classics at Vanderbilt and Boston Universities for ten years before I
      changed careers. I have just completed a mystery set in first century
      AD Rome, featuring Pliny the Younger and the poet Martial as sleuths.
      I'm looking forward to sharing thoughts on the Romans, both real and
      fictional, with all of you.

      Bruce Macbain