Book chat Reminder - Wednesday, 11/19/2008, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 18, 2008

      Title: Book chat Reminder - Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday November 19, 2008
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 4 minutes.
      Notes: A reminder that we meet at the stated date and time (note we are back to Standard Time) for the second of two chats on Augustus: The Life of Rome's First Emperor by Anthony Everitt.

      I have blogged Augustus' "res gestae," which might be of help:
      http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/

      N.S. Gill also blogged:
      http://ancthist-nsgill.blogspot.com/2008/11/everitts-augustus.html

      see you all Wednesday!