Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday, 11/5/2008, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2008

      Title: Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday November 5, 2008
      Notes: A reminder that we meet at the stated date and time (note we are back to Standard Time) for the first of two chats on Augustus: The Life of Rome's First Emperor by Anthony Everitt.

      Let's try through Chapter XXII "East is East and West is West," which is about half-way through the actual body of the book.

      Our chat room:
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm

      See you all Wednesday.