Book Chat Reminder: Eagle in the Snow on Wednesday, 10/22/2008, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2008

      Title: Book Chat Reminder: Eagle in the Snow on Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday October 22, 2008
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 4 minutes.
      Notes: A reminder that we meet at the stated day and time for the postponed chat on "The Eagle in the Snow" by Wallace Breem.

      See you all then.

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 21, 2008

        Title: Book Chat Reminder: Eagle in the Snow on Wednesday

        Date: Wednesday October 22, 2008