Book chat on "The Eagle in the Snow" postponed to next week

  • Hahn Irene
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2008
      Hello all!

      Due to the Presidential debate tomorrow night, the chat on "The Eagle
      in the Snow" has been postponed to Wednesday, October 15.

      Meanwhile, we suggest to start reading the next book, "Augustus: The
      Life of Rome's First Emperor" by Anthony Everitt, which we will begin
      discussing November 5.

      Roman History Books and More (Blog)

    • Hahn Irene
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2008