Book Chat Reminder: The Beginnings of Rome, 9/3/2008, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2008

      Title: Book Chat Reminder: The Beginnings of Rome

      Date: Wednesday September 3, 2008
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 4 minutes.
      Notes: A reminder of our first of three chats on The Beginnings of Rome: Italy From the Bronze Age to the Punic Wars (Circa 1,000 to 264 B.C.) by T.J. Cornell.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008

        Title: Book Chat Reminder: The Beginnings of Rome

        Date: Wednesday September 3, 2008

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2008

          Title: Book Chat Reminder: The Beginnings of Rome

          Date: Wednesday September 3, 2008
          Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 4 minutes.

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 3, 2008

            Title: Book Chat Reminder: The Beginnings of Rome

            Date: Wednesday September 3, 2008