Re: [Roman_History_Books] My Blog on Facebook: Request

  • Hahn Irene
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 3, 2008
      Ha, what did you try to sign up for?

      Roman History Books and More (Blog)
      Cohost, Ancient Classical History Forum

      On Aug 3, 2008, at 10:27 AM, markowitzh@... wrote:

      > I've tried to sign up as a reader on two occasions, Irene, and
      > bombed out
      > both times. Am I supposed see something that says the equivalent of
      > "click here
      > to become a reader" or is signing up as a reader shorthand for some
      > other
      > procedure? Thanks.
      >
      > Hal Markowitz
      >
      > markowitzh@...
      > Home 704-442-4040
      > Cell 704-724-9296
      >
      > In a message dated 7/31/2008 2:21:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      > irenesbooks@... writes:
      >
      > _http://apps.http://aphttp://apps.<WBRhttp://apphttp://appshttp:_
      > (http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blogpage.php?blogid=10068)
      >
      > **************Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your
      > budget?
      > Read reviews on AOL Autos.
      > (http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?
      > ncid=aolaut00050000000017 )

    • Hal Markowitz
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 5, 2008
        I was trying to respond to this request:

        This is a request to those of you who are on Facebook:

        For my blog entries to be spidered by Blog Network News, I do need 15
        readers.

        Please go to
        http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blogpage.php?blogid=10068
        and become a "reader."

        That's all you need to do.

        Thx!!!

        Irene

        Hal Markowitz
        markowitzh@...
        Home 704-442-4040
        Cell 704-724-9296

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 5, 2008
          Hal, that was only for people who are on facebook for a new facebook
          blog network feature. I got the needed 20 "readers' already.

          Thanks anyway.