Re: [Roman_History_Books] My Blog on Facebook: Request

  • Richard Dorsey
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 31, 2008
      Irene, you expressed a need for 15 names, I tried to comply. Seems I repeatedly have problems using my computer where you succeed, but I keep trying. Since you ask, I reply that have never logged on to Facebook. In re-reading your message below, I note you state, "This is a request to those of you who are on Facebook:" I am not on Facebook and but I did register with them to place my name in response to, "blog entries to be spidered by Blog Network News, I do need 15 readers.". My lack of computer skills is, of course, my problem. I started and continue to be part of a book club for more than twenty years ago. I read most of the books discussed in your group, but never have found a way to log on or join in. I apologize for not being of service. Richard
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 31, 2008
        That's okay, Richard!

        Glad you are reading along with us!

      • markowitzh@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 3, 2008
          I've tried to sign up as a reader on two occasions, Irene, and bombed out
          both times. Am I supposed see something that says the equivalent of "click here
          to become a reader" or is signing up as a reader shorthand for some other
          procedure? Thanks.

          Hal Markowitz

          markowitzh@...
          Home 704-442-4040
          Cell 704-724-9296

          In a message dated 7/31/2008 2:21:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
          irenesbooks@... writes:

          _http://apps.http://aphttp://apps.<WBRhttp://apphttp://appshttp:_
          (http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blogpage.php?blogid=10068)

          Read reviews on AOL Autos.

        • Hahn Irene
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 3, 2008
            Ha, what did you try to sign up for?

            On Aug 3, 2008, at 10:27 AM, markowitzh@... wrote:

            > I've tried to sign up as a reader on two occasions, Irene, and
            > bombed out
            > both times. Am I supposed see something that says the equivalent of
            > "click here
            > to become a reader" or is signing up as a reader shorthand for some
            > other
            > procedure? Thanks.
            >
            > Hal Markowitz
            >
            > markowitzh@...
            > Home 704-442-4040
            > Cell 704-724-9296
            >
            > In a message dated 7/31/2008 2:21:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
            > irenesbooks@... writes:
            >
            > _http://apps.http://aphttp://apps.<WBRhttp://apphttp://appshttp:_
            > (http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blogpage.php?blogid=10068)
            >
            > **************Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your
            > budget?
            > Read reviews on AOL Autos.
            > (http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?
            > ncid=aolaut00050000000017 )

          • Hal Markowitz

              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 5, 2008
                Hal, that was only for people who are on facebook for a new facebook
                blog network feature. I got the needed 20 "readers' already.

                Thanks anyway.